DKM-409-PRO-AT NETWORK ANALYSER
• 1MB RECORD MEMORY • HARMONIC ANALYSIS
• SCOPEMETER • 3 x 4-20mA ANALOG OUTPUTS
• 4 DIGITAL INPUTS • 2 RELAY OUTPUTS
The DKM-409 is a precision instrument designed for displaying, logging and remote monitoring of various AC parameters in a 3-phase network.
The power supply of the unit is isolated. The supply range is 85-270V-AC and 88-400V-DC allowing universal use in AC and DC systems.Read More...
The unit has 3 x 4-20mA analog outputs. Any measurement can be output as analog value.
The unit has 4 digital inputs and 2 relay outputs with programmable functionality, selected from a list.
Thanks to its isolated RS-485 Modbus RTU comport, the device is free from ground potential difference issues and data are safely transferred to automation and monitoring systems.
The device has 1MB (optional 16MB) internal memory for the record of all electrical parameters with required frequency. Records are read through Modbus.
The graphic screen allows display of waveforms and harmonic analysis graphs.
The user configurable screen where any measured parameter set can be displayed, transforms the unit to a custom designed measurement panel.
• True RMS measurements
• 0.5% measurement accuracy
• Low voltage DC supply version available
• Internal 1MB record memory (optional 16MB)
• Harmonic distortion display (49 harmonics)
• Oscilloscope, waveform display
• Max demand display
• User configurable display screen
• Fully isolated RS-485 serial port
• MODBUS-RTU communication
• 2 configurable relay outputs
• Switched dual active-reactive power counters
• Independent mains/generator energy metering
• Energy pulse output capability
• Configurable user counters
• Voltage transformer ratio for MV applications
• Password protected front panel programming
• Free configuration program
• Mini-USB port for programming
• High visibility, 128x64 pixels graphic LCD
• Reduced panel depth
• Wide supply range 85-270VAC / 88-400VDC
• Wide operating temperature range
• Sealed front panel (IP54)
• Plug-in connection system